Monday, October 19, 2009

ranibow socks.


Erika of Tsillie Hill was sweet enough as another October bride to send me an image of her very cool anniversary present for her man, above.
Erika has been a reader of my little blog here for awhile and I was glad she led me to see her fun and humorous embroidery pool on Flickr.


and I REALLY love her rainbow sock drawing. Wouldn't life be better?

Too bad the images are a little dark. And I want more, more, more. Her sense of humor is great and I want to keel smiling with it.
See more here.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

ummmm. uhhh. so without being embarrassingly self-deprecating...i'm not worthy.

thank you joetta for your kind, kind words.

and thank you for the inpiration you provide consistently--yours and others--as i try to flesh out my own ideas, push myself a little further (even if it's at the speed of paint drying) and think about investing *ahem* in a better light source :)

Joetta M. said...

love your comment and you are so worthy:)

Joetta M. said...

BTW you prob do not even need a light source you could lighten up those images quite well just in photoshop:)