Monday, March 15, 2010

exhibition space???


Today I am heading into the city to see the space for my next curatorial endeavor. I am very excited to see the space as it sounds really wonderful. I will post pictures tomorrow for those of you that are thinking of submitting.

Please pass the word on about the Call for Work.


This weekend I was a teaching fool, Saturday with the Teens at Rush Art. It was our last session and we got over 20 final cloth banners done for their exhibit in Chelsea in May. I cannot wait to see them all hung.


and Sunday I taught a class at Brooklyn General it was a group of lovely ladies as always. BG is such a nice place to teach as the space is wonderful the staff is warm and helpful but leaves you to teach without interruption. I am so glad to be a part of their space. I have a little lull in teaching now in preparation for the baby but will be back to teaching more classes in late spring and summer.

Today applying to lots of show and such. Tedious- NOT fun work- but must be done.

No comments: