Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Talanted Genetics!!!


I am very happy and excited to share some of the talented genetics that I come from. I have encouraged both my mom and sister to spread their skills and creative endeavors on etsy. And Finally they both have.

My sister, Jamie, started her Jewelry etsy store, Gypsy Bones, a few months back. I waited to post about it because she spent a month away in Costa Rica so was out of etsy action. But now she is back. I got some jewelry that she made for Christmas this year and I LOVE the earrings. I seriously wear them almost everyday and get compliments constantly.


So if you want some super lovely jewelry with just a touch of Bohemian Hippie in them. Her work is perfect.
And if you recognize some of the models one of them is totally me!!


Growing up my mom was the Queen of sewing making plenty of prom dresses, curtains, and even the train to my non-traditional wedding dress. So as she explored what she might want to do as a career right now. I said SEW!
She has showered some majorly cute baby items onto me, including super adorable bibs, an AWESOME crib pocket organizer, and a bumper all made from super cute vintage fabric that I found.
Everything was SO cute and perfectly made- I told her she needed to start making this stuff to sell. So she did. Yeah!


Her shop, So sew you, is still in process and only has a few items but... these St. Patrick's Day bibs are just too cute to miss out on.
I know my old Boston Friends would love them.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you, talented daughter.
Love,
Mom

Elizabeth said...

Talent runs in the family!!!!