Wednesday, March 10, 2010

future heirlooms- an introduction.


I had mentioned a few weeks back that I was joining the fabulous blogging crew of Mr. X Stitch and today is the premier of my bi weekly post Future Heirlooms.
Future Heirlooms will focus on interviews with some of the most exciting contemporary embroidery artists working today. Many of which who have been featured here.

I am very excited about this new endeavor as Mr. X Stitch rocks but also because over the last few years of researching and featuring so many great artists I have long been wanting to add interviews to my repertoire. I am excited to be able to contact these artists and talk with them directly plus I get to ask whatever questions I have about their work, Yeah!!!


So to introduce both the segment and myself the first Future Heirlooms features an interview with me. So please stop over and check it out.

2 comments:

Quilt Architect said...

I enjoyed reading your interview at Mr. X Stitch and look forward to reading your interviews there.

I liked your work and your view point of what inspires your art.

Joetta M. said...

thank you very much- I am very excited and looking forward to the interviews. It gives me a wonderful excuse to get in touch with all the embroidery artists that I admire.