Sunday, March 16, 2008

in with the old, out with the new...


So... I am excited to tell you all that I am moving into a studio in Brooklyn at the beginning of April.  I am so ready to have a space here as it has NOT BEEN fun working at my kitchen table for the last 7 months when I am in Brooklyn.  
I will have a studio both here and in Massachusetts for 2 months, which is nice... that way there is no BIG move and as I get comfortable in my Brooklyn studio as I start to say goodbye to my Mass.  studio.  The above image is a little project I am cooking up with my sewing machine.

New handkerchief drawings...


Some doilies I bought last week, they are going to be embroidered to spell a word and then sewn onto a larger linen....

My Mass. space...oh the great times we have had together, and it is huge!!!

The door to my new space, I know it is going to be great, the community in the building, and my space is charming.  The artist building is MadArts Once I start moving in I will show you the space as it evolves.
Come on I know you are excited.

Back to cleaning house and knitting....Enjoy your Sunday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is exciting! Congrats! The new space sounds fantastic!

Joetta M. said...

thanks, i hope so...