Friday, February 6, 2009

and all the thanks goes to...

artist, gallerist, shop owner, and great idea lady Kristen Rask. What thanks you say?
The thanks for Forget*me*not and all the awesome artists I have discovered and featured here as a result. (don't worry a few more are to come.)
Kristen was the curator of the show and is an inspiring lady with all the things she does.

Plushie Josh by Nichol B

So though I linked to her a while back I didn't really feature her...
But her individual work is hard to find so I have pulled some images from her amazing annual project, and book, Plush you.


Eoghan and Quigg by Kit Lane

The ideas she comes up with truly inspires me and the utter love and support for contemporary craft is fantabulous. I look forward to meeting her tonight.

For more massive amounts of adorableness click here.

5 comments:

glam.spoon said...

that turtle is too cute. way. too. cute.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

These plushies are wonderful!!

Joetta M. said...

yeah...they are so irresistible:)

Schmancy said...

That is so sweet. Thanks so much! It was great to meet you. xoxo kristen

Joetta M. said...

K-
I meant every word. Great meeting you too.
Jo