Thursday, February 26, 2009

bear hug...




I got some great images of the installation at Gallery Hanahou both of my work and the entire show. I was delighted to hear that the work will remain online for sale for an extra month.
The Gallery folks were excited to have been written up in both TimeOut and the Village Voice for the show.


I of course just could not resist buying this amazing piece by Emily Katz, Bear Hug, It was just to sweet and lovely- Plus C liked it too when he saw it at the opening.

Perhaps I will see some of you at this opening, I go to install today, that I will be participating in this Friday:
Collective Art at General Particular
45 Main St 12th Floor- Dumbo, Brooklyn
February 27 from 8-11pm.
The gallery is also open all day Saturday.

2 comments:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

What a beautiful space for a gallery. I love the floors and the light. Your stuff looks wonderful in there, Joetta. And I think that Bear Hug was a good decision :)

Joetta M. said...

yes...it is a lovely little space. Really nice light.
Thank you.

and yes I am quite loving the hug.