Thursday, February 5, 2009

something...


Excited to say that this image is going to be a part of this free encouragement postcard pack...cannot wait to see what else is in it.
Otherwise have to rush off...I have a busy day...and as usual am not going to get nearly enough time making work- but life calls- I think tomorrow will be an all day making day and nothing else!

Lovely surprise this morning we had the sun rising on both sides of our house today all thanks to reflection- it was delightful....
never hurts when the day begins with a little wonder.

3 comments:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Looks like a great postcard pack! I love this one. I would put it on my blue wall, where it would feel right at home staring me in the face.

Joetta M. said...

I like the idea of a blue wall:)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

It's the best! A deep sea blue. I'm posting pictures with it showing in a minute on my blog :)