Friday, February 27, 2009

no leisure...


I wish I could be at leisure this weekend...but I have a feeling all will be hectic.
I have my opening tonight. Which I need to install in about a half hour.

I have to clean and paint the floor of my new studio Saturday...
So that I can move my massive pile of stuff Sunday!
And then all next week will be setting up the new space- which will be fun...but not leisurely.

So my needles have been put down for the weekend... though I am really loving the new piece that I am working on. It has nothing to do with the fact that it is a portrait of my sweet C.

I hope your weekend is less hectic and more kicking up your feet.

3 comments:

RosieK said...

I feel for you - but it will be worth it all! Take care of yourself in the midst of it all!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I can't wait to see your new studio space! You'll feel so much better once you have a new place to make art in.

Joetta M. said...

it was so worth it and I have not even unpacked a box...it went smooth and will be great once I am settled:)
Thanks for the well wishes.