Monday, February 2, 2009

love, love, love


The work of Nicole Licht of Astulabee...her work is just gorgeous and I love it!
I cannot wait to see in person at Forget me not...it is the work I am most looking forward to....



Her works three dimensionality and sweetness really inspires me:)
I had been thinking of adding some applique and folded fabric to the next large piece I work on and after seeing these...I am definitely going to try it:)

She also has a sweet blog and a shop with some great valentines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice here. I wrote about you on my blog, becuase i love your thinks so much.

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Another three dimensional artist! Such gorgeous materials. I love the deer :)

Joetta M. said...

yeah...I think the deer is my fave too..I am hoping they are affordable and might buy one at the show I love them so much:)